LM2596S DC-DC Buck Converter Power Supply
- Input voltage: 3-40V
- Output voltage: 1.5-35V(Adjustable)
- Output current: Rated current is 2A, maximum 3A
- Switching Frequency: 150KHz
- Operating temperature:Industrial grade (-40 to +85 )
- Conversion efficiency: 92%(highest)5
DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module LM2596 Power Supply is a step-down(buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version.
The LM2596 series operates at a switching frequency of 150kHz, thus allowing smaller sized filter components than what would be required with lower frequency switching regulators.
This is an LM2596 DC-DC buck converter step-down power module with the high-precision potentiometer, capable of driving a load up to 3A with high efficiency, which can work with Arduino UNO, other mainboards, and basic modules. When the output current keeps greater than 2.5A (or output power greater than 10W), please add a heat sink to it.
This device is internally compensated to minimize the number of external components to simplify the power supply design.
Since LM2596 converter is a switch-mode power supply, its efficiency is significantly higher in comparison with popular three-terminal linear regulators, especially with higher input voltages. The LM2596 operates at a switching frequency of 150 kHz thus allowing smaller sized filter components than what would be needed with lower frequency switching regulators.
This module does not come with Onboard SMD Status LED. Please refer SKU 699581 For Onboard SMD Status LED
- Input voltage:3-40V
- Output voltage:1.5-35V(Adjustable)
- Output current: Rated current is 2A, maximum 3A(Additional heatsink is required)
- Module Properties: non-isolated constant voltage module
- Rectification: non-synchronous rectification
- Short circuit protection: current limiting, since the recovery
1 x LM2596S DC-DC Buck Converter Power Supply