HereLink HD Digital Video Transmitter
Herelink is an integrated remote controller, ground station and wireless digital transmission system designed to be used with the Cube Autopilot, Ardupilot or PX4.
Herelink allows RC control, HD video and telemetry data to be transmitted upto 10 km between the ground station and air unit, the Herelink remote controller features custom Solex TX and QGC applications and both air unit and ground station feature an integrated 8 core SOC for custom application development.
Android based smart device with 5.46 inch 1080P capacitive touch screen.
Integrated digital transmission system simultaneously transmitting video, telemetry and control.
Custom Solex TX and QGC ground station software with MAVlink support for Ardupilot and PX4.
Dual hall effect self centering gimbals with removable sticks.
1080P HD video with dual digital video inputs.
Dual S.bus signal output for simultaneous control of autopilot and pan/tilt cameras.
6 customisable Mavlink buttons and Mavlink/Sbus hardware wheel.
RC gimbal control on dedicated service independent from Solex TX / QGC.
Tether and share video and telemetry via wifi ground station such as Mission Planner.
Onboard Arm Cortex A53 & Cortex A53 SOC in both air and ground units for custom applications.
Air Unit Appearance & Functions
Dimensions: 76.7 x 27 mm
- 2 x Micro HDMI connectors (for external camera video signal input)
- 1 x 2-pin Power connector (5V – 12V Power Input)
- 1 x 3-pin UART connector (3.3V / 5V Level UART)
- 1 x 4-pin RC connector – includes two 3.3V level RC output interfaces (SBus / IBus output, optional control)
- 1 x Micro USB connector (for debug & upgrade – supports OTG)
- 1 x Key (side) One button pairing connection-setup between air system and ground system; Auto channel selection for better performance; Fast connection recovery in milliseconds.
- 2 x Status LEDs (indicate status of pairing connection and transmission)
- 2 x MMCX antenna connectors (for transmission between ground system and air system)
- Pinecone S1 AP SoC
- 4 x Cortex A53@2.2GHz (big cores)
- 4 x Cortex A53@1.4GHz (small cores)
GPU: 4 core Mali- T860
SDR: A7 + DSP
- LPDDR3: 1GB
- eMMC: 4GB
Bandwidth: 20MHz / 10MHz
Transmission Range: FCC 20km CE / SRRC 12km
Minimum Latency: 110ms (from input source to ground control screen display)
Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
Receiver Sensitivity: -99dBm@20MHz BW
Interference Recovery: < 1s
Average Power Consumption: <4W
HereLink Ground Unit Controller – Appearance & Functions
Dimensions: 217 × 106.5 × 31mm (not included antennas and analog sticks)
- 5.46 inch
- 16 million colors
- LCD touchscreen
- 1 x Built-in Speaker
- 2 x Built-in Mic
- 2 x Joysticks (3-axis)
- 1 x Scroll Wheel
- 6 x Bottom Buttons (with back light)
- 1 x Top Button (right)
Modem: BT/ WiFi / GPS / 2.4G ground transmission system
Status LED: 2 x tri-color LEDs (top left and top right)
- 1 x MicroUSB
- 1 x TFlash (Supports maximum expansion capability up to 64GB)
- 1 x Directional antenna (4.5dBi)
- 1 x Sectional omni Antenna (2dBi)
- 1 x Built-in WiFi antenna
- 1 x Built-in GPS antenna
- 1 x External GPS antenna interface
Battery: Built-in 4950 mAh LiPo
Charger: Micro USB (2A)