Battery Eliminator Circuit (1s to 6s) LiPos
- Input voltage: 4.5-50V,
- Output voltage: (3-35V) continuously adjustable (recommended load debugging).
- Minimum pressure: 1.5V
- Output current: rated current 2A, 3A maximum
- Output Power: 15W maximum
- FIRST check Voltage OF BEC then Give POWER to your SERVOS
LM2596 HV Battery Eliminator Circuit. with voltage rating input4.5-50V to OUTPUT 3-35V. This step down power module is adjustable with a potentiometer.
- Adjustment method: first correct input power (between 4.5-50V) then multimeter to monitor the output voltage and adjust potentiometer (usually clockwise turn boost, buck turn counterclockwise),
- Input: IN+ input positive IN- input negative
- Output: OUT+ output positive OUT- output negative
- Static power consumption is only about 6mA.
- Connection: Welding, plus pin can be directly soldered after the PCB.
- Short circuit protection: current limiting, thermal protection, self-recovery.
- Non-isolated step-down switching regulator.
- Short circuit protection: Current limiting, self-recovery
- Potentiometer adjustment direction is as Clockwise (increase) and Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Non-synchronous rectification
- So FIRST CHECK VOLTAGE OF BEC.
Package Includes :
LM2596 HV BEC 4.5-50V to 3-35V