Advance Metal Chassis 2
- Dimensions: 193 x 102 x 46 (LxWxH).
- Weight: 270 gm.
- Material: Metal sheet.
- Colour: Grey.
- Sheet Thickness: 1.5 mm.
- Many perforated holes have given for easy attachment of development board and sensor
Advance Metal Chassis 2 is powder coated Metal chassis for robots. Easy to mount the motors on the place by using normal motor mount nut.
It can either be used in skid steel configuration (4 motors) or differential configuration (2 rear wheels + 1 front castor wheel). The body contains perforated holes for easy mounting of various size circuit boards and other mechanical components.
This Chassis board is widely used as a mechanical frame structure of the mobile robots. It is the backbone of the robot, where we arrange and connect everything like motors, sensors, and wheels. It gives you the base to build our robot and allow you place your components according to requirements
It is Compatible with our
- Available in two color red & grey ( We will ship randomly)
- Many perforated holes have given for easy attachment of the development board and sensors
- Center Shaft gear motor and side shaft gear motor can be used for this chassis.
Package Includes :
1 x Advance Metal Chassis 2