30Amp SimonK ESC | Brushless Motor Speed Controller |Rc Plane, Quadcopter
- The Simonk ESC is a 30Amp brushless motor speed controller that works on 2S-3S LiPo batteries.
- The SimonK speed controller for brushless motor is designed for quadcopters and DIY drones. The 30Amp ESC gives you the perfect solution for multirotor use.
- The 30 Amp Simonk speed controller has a N-FET design and is fully programmable with any RC controller.
- This electronic speed controller (ESC) for quadcopter requires an Input Voltage: (2-3S Lixx red) and Drive Current: 30A (Max: 40A/10S)
- The brushless motor speed controllers have wide applications in BLDC Motors, Multirotors, Rc Planes.
- This comes with T-Plug Female connector you can change it as your need.
imonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller is specifically made for quadcopters and multi-rotors. Which provides faster and better motor speed control giving better flight performance compared to other available ESCs.
Simonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller can drive motors which consume current up to 30A. It works on 2S-3S LiPo batteries. This electronic speed controller offers a battery eliminator circuit (BEC) that provides 5V and 2A to the receiver so no extra receiver battery is required.
This version of the ESC also includes backward-polarity protection and protection on the 5V receiver line, this means that if you accidentally attach a battery backward it won’t destroy your motor controller and other BECs won’t affect the ESC.
This particular ESC is recommended with A2212 brushless motor (1000kv, 1400kv, 2200kv). for more motor
|Burst Current||40A for 10 sec.|
|Constant Current||30A Max 40A<10s|
|Suitable Batteries||2-3S LiPo|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||45 x 24 x 9|
|Application||BLDC Motors, Multirotors, Rc Planes etc.|
|Shipment Weight||0.105 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||5 × 5 × 2 cm|